2005 Lexus ES 330 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Lexus ES 330:

2005 Lexus ES 330 Owner Comments

Jul 012005

ES 330

I bought a Lexus 330 of 2005 model back in Feb 2005. Recently my 5 year old son graduate from child seat and need to use the booster seat. I surprisely found out that it is imposssible for my kid to be put in a booster seat and seatbelt be fasterned. I talked to the dealer and I was told that they were aware of the problem but can't help me because kids does not need booster seat for safety reason. Please investigate this issue. If you have questions, please contact me at shuhao_zhu@yahoo.com or 6174752331.

- Lincoln, MA, USA