2005 Lexus ES 330 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Lexus ES 330:

2005 Lexus ES 330 Owner Comments

Sep 112015

ES 330 6-cyl

As car in front of me slammed on brakes to avoid two teenagers running across in front of her, I slammed on my brakes and the car accelerated from 20-30. The air bag did not deploy nor did the seat belt engage and lock to prevent me from slamming into the steering wheel. The ABS brakes were slammed and it felt like the brakes did not work like there was an air bubble in the system. I crashed into the Hyundai. Totaled my car and the front of the car frame was bent. Called the police, but did not take a report since no one was taken by ambulance. Went do my doctor and reported this to Lexus-incident number 150922-00272 on 9/22/15. Lexus will inspect the car on 10/9/15...updated 10/15/15...updated 12/03/15

- Santa Monica, CA, USA