2008 Lexus ES 350 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Lexus ES 350:

2008 Lexus ES 350 Owner Comments

Aug 132008

ES 350

I bought a new Lexus ES350 (model year 2008) in the summer of 2008 from a dealership in Texas. I soon noticed that, on several occasions, the car locks would open unexpectedly by themselves when I was near the car. To clarify, on multiple occasions my car was parked, I approached the car but did not touch the car nor did I touch my key fob, and the locks would open without explanation.

- El Paso, TX, USA