4.8

2008 Lexus ES 350 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Lexus ES 350:

2008 Lexus ES 350 Owner Comments

Oct 202009

ES 350

We lease a 2008 Lexus ES-350 while riding on rte 9 in monmouth county, the car suddenly accelerated - I was traveling at approx. 50mph when it happened-- I tried to hit the brakes, but then car kept on accelerating- I then reached down while still driving, and forcibly removed the floor pad from the floor around the accelerator--the car immediately stopped accelerating and slowed down since then, I have driven the car with no problem- but I have not replaced the floor mat.

- East Brunswixk, NJ, USA