2008 Lexus ES 350 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Lexus ES 350:

2008 Lexus ES 350 Owner Comments

Nov 222016

ES 350

I purchased my Lexus 2008 ES 350 on March 2016 from Lexus of austin.the 2008 Lexus ES 350 HVAC system is blowing moldy, mildew, and aluminum hydroxide smells into the car. The toxic combination is making me sick and is causing tightening of my throat, tongue, reflux, and stomach problems. I had my car tested for mold and this is what I found.

- Pflugerville, TX, USA

Jul 112016

ES 350

My car paint job start peeling a year and I/2 ago went to Lexus northside report it also report it to the main office the answer to that was they can:T do anything about it what I can"T belive is Lexus do not stand by there cars any more.I guess new people in the office that see things different them the old Lexus owners.I use to tell people abouth Lexus all the time but now I don"T.Lexus you let me down I still can not belive you don"T stand behine your cars.I would like to know how you would feel if you spend 30.000 on a car that"S peeling it looks bad.

- Houston, TX, USA

May 012015

ES 350

The entire dashboard is melting and has a gooey, sticky substance all over the dashboard. The sticky substance is all over my windshield and cannot come off due to the location of the gooey substance. It is causing a glare. I have taken the car to the Lexus dealership in jacksonville, fl and they acknowledge that it needs to be replaced (we have pictures). We have also directly contacted Lexus and they state they will not cover replacement because our VIN number is outside of the VIN numbers their engineers selected, nor did they offer other options to assist with replacement of the dashboard.

- Midway, FL, USA