9.6

2010 Lexus ES 350 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Lexus ES 350:

2010 Lexus ES 350 Owner Comments

Jan 312010

ES 350

1. as I approached a red light, I wanted to move my foot from the gas pedal to the brake. The top of my sneaker got caught in the underside of the brake preventing me from being able to stop the car. I was able to free my foot by pulling it sideways and back to the gas pedal causing me to momentarily hit the gas pedal and moving the car forward toward the intersection. Since I had begun to slow down for the traffic light and there was no car in front of me, no accident took place. 2. Jan 31-a few days later the same thing happened. I called Lexus of aventura 3. Feb 2 they came & picked up the car. I told them to put in writing what they found and what they did to correct it. Their representative told me that when he test drove the car his foot got stuck in the same way as mine & that it happened to 3 other vehicles tested. Further, he offered to compensate me for my inconvenience by a) filling our tank up with gas, B) giving us 10,000 miles service @ no charge as well as an interior cleaning and detailing. In our phone conversations during the next few days, he increased his offers and told me that the floor mat had been replaced in my car. I asked that all repairs & offers be put in writing. Feb 5 I contacted Lexus of America & on Feb 8 a representative of Lexus southern contacted me. We have been exchanging phone calls & letters since then.

- Aventura, FL, USA