2010 Lexus ES 350 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Lexus ES 350:

2010 Lexus ES 350 Owner Comments

Feb 182015

ES 350 6-cyl

I have Lexus ES350 year 2010, I have problem with the battery need to jump star I bring to the dealer to check, they told me need to change the battery, with the full price $198, they told me the battery on my car is no more warranty I have no idea, but the battery on my car from Lexus logo and with the 84 month warranty on it, if you counting back on the car 2010 until now is not 60 month yet, but the told me no more warranty, they say the Lexus company only warranty for 2 years I have take the picture on that battery they have part no.# 00544-mf24F-575 575cca/130rc 84 month warranty Lexus logo distributed by Toyota motor the serial # 2111278637 please can you tell me is that still warranty or not, and what do I have to do next, because I think that the Lexus cheating on customer on the warranty, need some advise, thanks

- Norcross, GA, USA

Jun 282010

ES 350

The car intermittently does not start. Occurred four times in less than five months. Car bought new from dealer late 4/2010. After driving car around to run errands, car does not start. Brake is hard, and charging system warning sign appears. Sos safety feature often does not operate during these instances. First occurred 6/28/2010. Roadside called-required battery jump. Dealer evaluated car- claimed no issues with car or battery. Second occurrence: 7/6/10. Roadside called. Dealer evaluated car for two weeks. Third occurrence happened while at dealer. Lexus technician was able to replicate the problem. Technician thought the car was not recognizing the key. Battery for keys replaced. Fourth occurrence- 8/31/10. Roadside called. Brought to dealer. Claims there are no issues with car, but cannot provide explanation why this is occurring or give any guidelines to prevent the situation from occurring again. In all instances the car was never cold, so battery could not have been issue. Failure was replicated by dealer, but dealer unable to find adequate resolution to failure. However, claims car is "safe" to drive.

- Bayside, NY, USA