2012 Lexus ES 350 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Lexus ES 350:

2012 Lexus ES 350 Owner Comments

Mar 142016

ES 350

Consumer was a passenger in a 2012 Lexus ES340. She claims that the plastic shroud holding the air bag cut open her leg, causing very serious injuries and pain. The consumer was involved in a two-vehicle, side impact crash. Updated 07/26/16.

- Tampa, FL, USA

Dec 082013

ES 350

I had a 2012 Lexus ES 350 and had problems with it. The first problem occurred when I was parking. I was angle parking and had my foot on the brake when the car jumped into a brick wall. Four air bags exploded in my face and rendered me unconscious. I was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. I could hardly walk and my legs were extremely swollen and I had many other bruises. The second incident was that the passenger seat of the car went on fire and burnt the seat. I feel I should not have to pay the final excess wear and tear bill of $829.50. In fact I believe I should be reimbursed for the last payment of $455 since the car was not in my possession. I had returned it to wilde Lexus of sarasota on March 16, 2015 as I was extremely concerned about the safety of the vehicle.

- Sarasota, FL, USA