5.9

2013 Lexus ES 350 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Lexus ES 350:

2013 Lexus ES 350 Owner Comments

Jul 262013

ES 350

My 2013 Lexus ES 350 has a panorama sunroof which exploded when an attended closed the passenger side door. I only had the car eight months and have less than 6,000 miles. The weather that day was sunny and 75 degrees.I shudder to think what could have happen if my 82 year old mom was in the car. We had plans for that day to travel out of state that very day. The shatter glass fell inside the car. This is a safety issue as if I had been driving down the freeway just the mere sound of the explosion could have startle me and I may have lost control of the car. There is a great possibility of exploding roofs causing injuries. This is a safety issue.

- Baltimore, MD, USA

May 072013

ES 350 4-cyl

I was driving on the freeway when all of a sudden the sunroof exploded. The noise was deafening. The glass clearly exploded up and then chipped the paint on the roof and the trunk. All windows were rolled up at the time with the air on. Nothing hit my car and it happened completely on it's own. The dealership is not being helpful and they are blaming me for it.

- Santa Clarita, CA, USA