2006 Lexus GS 300 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lexus GS 300:

2006 Lexus GS 300 Owner Comments

Oct 092005

GS 300

I was driving West on the interstate from albuquerque to grant, nm at 75 mph in the left lane passing many trucks on the road. There was road repair up ahead and the speed limit was reduced to 65, so I slowed to 65. A truck came up on my inside (right) lane at excess speed and swerved into my left lane to pass the truck I was about to pass. I was forced off the road. The drive must have known I was in the lane, so the incident was deliberate. The truck was marked "iwx." I have notified the trucking company several times but no response. VIN # was 12H98808. Cab @ was 3758. There was a decal on the driver side of the cab which said "beware of dog" depicting a vicious dog with an arm in its mouth.

- Colorado Springs, CO, USA