2007 Lexus GS 350 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Lexus GS 350:

2007 Lexus GS 350 Owner Comments

Nov 242009

GS 350

I lease a 2007 Lexus 350. When I brake, the car often jerks dramatically to the right. It is not 100% of the time but often. My brother, an engineer at Honda drove the car in November and suggested it was a computer issue. I called Lexus and took the car in for maintenance. They at ray catena Lexus told me I needed new brake pads and tires. I replaced the brake pads. The car's tires are still fine. The issue is still happening. The service team at ray catena told me they could not see any reason for the jerking and could not recreate it when they test drove the car. I have brought the issue of alignment and jerking to them in 2 separate maintenance meetings in 2009. While I indicated the date my brother drove the car and noticed the issue, the issue is present on a regular occurrence. (I don't know what kind of brakes are involved: Hydraulic" electronic? air")

- Sea Girt, NJ, USA