9.1

2013 Lexus GS 350 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Lexus GS 350:

2013 Lexus GS 350 Owner Comments

Jul 082013

GS 350

I purchased a new Lexus Gs 350 2013 and it just made it over 10K miles and I have already been stranded in my house with no car 2xs. The battery has died and the car would not move. No lights were left on and on both occasions Lexus said the same. Here I stand inside my house with no vehicle. From one day to another - I had no car. Its needless to say that I pay a "generous" amount of $$$$$ a month; therefore, I would have not expect this from Lexus. Maybe Kia. Who knows anymore.

- New Milford, NJ, USA

Dec 272012

GS 350 6-cyl

I purchased my brand new Lexus ES 350 less than three weeks ago. The car has less than 500 miles. The car was sitting in my garage for three days and now is completely dead. Had to call road side assistance. The battery was completely dead and the car could not start. The issue with the battery is not due to any lights being on. The car lights were completely off but battery drained anyway. I just found out from other Lexus owners that this is a flaw with Lexus cars. The battery runs out due to some malfunction.

- Annandale, VA, USA

May 242012

GS 350 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2013 Lexus GS350. The contact stated that the voice command feature did not operate properly. As a result, the contact had to enter three hand commands instead of being able to use her voice. The vehicle was taken to the dealer for diagnosis and the contact was informed that the system operated the way it was designed. The contact was also referred to the manufacturer, who did a simulation and agreed that certain hand commands were necessary. The manufacturer also stated that the feature was operating as designed. The contact felt that she should not have to use hand commands and felt unsafe when doing so. The vehicle had not been repaired. The failure and current mileages were 1,100. Updated 10/3/12 updated 10/04/12

- Westbury, NY, USA