2013 Lexus GS 350 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Lexus GS 350:

2013 Lexus GS 350 Owner Comments

May 212013

GS 350 6-cyl

I was driving on us 93S on golden valley, Arizona in my Lexus 350 when I noticed the tire pressure warning light came on. Soon after the vehicle started getting wobbly so I slowed down and put my blinking light. A minute later, the car shook as if we were riding a rectangular tire and heard a loud bang when the left driver side rear tire blew out. We were at a high speed with cars and trucks wheezing by at 75-80 mph, no appreciable shoulder, so I drove the car about half a mile to a roadside deli. The tire was a dunlop sp sport 5000, run flat, with 16,9000 miles on it. Original tire by Lexus. Called the dunlop, Goodyear tire company and reported the blow out incident but they refuse to honor the guarantee blaming me for the blow out. The blow out caused damage to the car too putting a hole through the wheel well.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA