1.3

2006 Lexus GS 450h engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lexus GS 450h:

2006 Lexus GS 450h Owner Comments

Jan 132015

GS 450h 8-cyl

While traveling at a rate of 40 mph I pressed the accelerator to go faster when suddenly the car hesitated and began jerking and slowing abruptly. Thank heavens no one was following me closely or I may have been rear ended. After this "brush with death experience, I have learned that Lexus has had numerous complaints about their engines and transmissions. I am very concerned about driving the vehicle after my experience and after reading about other Lexus owners who have had close brushes with accidents as well. Something must be done to hold this car maker accountable. It is clear at Lexus their priority is profits over the safety of their owners.

- Riverside, CA, USA