4.8

2011 Lexus GS 450h brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Lexus GS 450h:

2011 Lexus GS 450h Owner Comments

Jun 042012

GS 450h 6-cyl

Car would not stop when brakes were applied. The last time it happened, my wife was parking on the second deck of a parking lot and only a barrier stopped her from going over the edge. A similar problem happened twice before. We are not certain if the vehicle surged a bit when applying the brakes or if it just didn't stop. Either way, the brakes didn't work as intended when driving at a low speed. One of the other times my wife ended up in the middle of an intersection but fortunately no one else was in the intersection at the time and the other time it happened to me and I was able to stop before facing any serious risk.

- Roswell, GA, USA