4.0

2003 Lexus GX 470 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Lexus GX 470:

2003 Lexus GX 470 Owner Comments

Aug 062014

GX 470 V8

You'd think Lexus used some sub standard material on its dashboard coverings since tears develop for no apparent reason. About a year ago, I received notification from Lexus that this a known issue and will notify me in future when I can bring in my SUV to have the dashboard replaced. But since then, nothing from Lexus about this. I expected better from Lexus considering how much the car costs.

- , Brooklyn, NY, USA