1.4

2007 Lexus GX 470 drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Lexus GX 470:

2007 Lexus GX 470 Owner Comments

Jun 022015

GX 470

While I was driving my vehicle the vsc, ABS, and etc lights came on, this is not the first time that this had happened, the lights has came on before while at a stop light and in park.the vehicle now will not go into gear it only stays in park.it still will start but can't drive because it won't go into gear. The car also was pulling to the side while driving and on several occasions it would not start at all for whatever reason.I searched google and youtube and someone said to unplug the battery for 30 minutes and it should start and it did. I forgot what they said the cause of it, I think they said the ems needed to be reset.I don't think these things should be happening but every time it does it happens in the same pattern and we have to reset the ems.the gear just recently malfunctioned this week.I think this is very dangerous and someone needs to investigate this asap before something bad happens. I have not contacted Lexus because it is pointless and they will not do anything about it, I should know from past experiences with them.

- Moss Point, MS, USA