2006 Lexus IS 250 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lexus IS 250:

2006 Lexus IS 250 Owner Comments

May 162016

IS 250

• 1,000,089 miles

Hi ! so I have 2006 IS250 with carbon buildup, I was driving find I stop at a stop light car turn off out of nowhere I turn off power then try to restart.I had a hard time trying to start the have to push gas pandel..I told to my car to glendale Lexus, they told me that I have carbon buildup so somehow I end up paying 800 for major tune

- Glendale, CA, USA

Dec 012005

IS 250 6-cyl

Brand new 2006 Lexus IS250 rwd started to pull to the right 2 weeks after purchase. Dealer tried alignment but it didn't solve the problem. Tire pressure and wheels alignment are ok.

- Doral, FL, USA