4.0

2009 Lexus IS 250 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Lexus IS 250:

2009 Lexus IS 250 Owner Comments

Oct 072014

IS 250

The contact owns a 2009 Lexus Is 250. While driving 60 mph, the sunroof glass shattered without warning. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified. The approximate failure mileage was 59,000.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA

Apr 172014

IS 250 6-cyl

I was driving on hwy 32 when I heard a loud explosion and glass shattering. I pulled over to inspect my vehicle. I noted no physical damage to the outside of my vehicle. I got back in my vehicle to inspect the windows. I pulled back the visor to my sunroof and there was glass everywhere with a big hole in the middle. I exited the vehicle to see if an object had hit my sunroof and found no objects, other than pieces of glass.

- Odenton, MD, USA