2006 Lexus IS 350 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lexus IS 350:

2006 Lexus IS 350 Owner Comments

Jan 012013

IS 350 6-cyl

My rear view mirror Is discolored and has black spots on it. It's a safety issue and it's difficult to see. I've told the dealer several times and they said it would cost over 800 to replace the part. I see many Lexus owners have the same issue and I believe its a default in the part. I don't think I should pay 800 to have it replaced.

- Miami Beach, FL, USA