4.2

2007 Lexus IS 350 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Lexus IS 350:

2007 Lexus IS 350 Owner Comments

Jan 112011

IS 350 6-cyl

This is the first brand new car I've ever purchased and keep it in a garage during the day since I have to drive a work vehicle between daytime hours. The garage is not air condition but does not get extremely hot. The soft rubber interior has deteriorated and gotten very sticky and brittle. It can be rubbed away with a quick swipe of your finger. Its affecting my driver side interior door trim panel at the grab handle. Its constantly falling apart and getting gummy residue on my hands. This is the only issue with this car and its not fair to us customers because this is a very evident manufacturer defect. I never received a notice or was informed of any action they would provide for this flaw.

- West Palm Beach, FL, USA