2.3

2009 Lexus IS 350 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Lexus IS 350:

2009 Lexus IS 350 Owner Comments

Dec 232016

IS 350

While driving on a northern California highway on 12/23/2016, I heard a huge explosion and saw that my sunroof had exploded. I immediately closed the hatch to prevent glass from coming into the vehicle. When I pulled over and got out to look at the damage, I noticed that the glass was pushed up - indicating that it had exploded outward not inward (as in something falling on it).

- Corte Madera, CA, USA

May 012015

IS 350

While driving 60 mph on the freeway my car suddenly stalls, loses power, and stops running!

- Seattle, WA, USA

Apr 072015

IS 350

My dash board Is melting. It Is really sticky and produce a glare on windshield when driving in the direction of sun. It Is becoming very difficult to see. There Is a recall on other years and models. Recall should be reevaluated to include all cars effected by this defect.

- Honolulu , HI, USA