2011 Lexus IS 350 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Lexus IS 350:

2011 Lexus IS 350 Owner Comments

Aug 032016

IS 350

In a traffic light about to make a left, when lights turned green it accelerated normally until speed was at 25-30mph its stopped there. Will only rev up to 2000 RPM would change gears but in its own desired time. Pulled over turn off the car turned it back on same happnd. Engine light went on and frm there it would run the same accelerate normally and remain in aflactuating speed of 2-30mph until now Lexus of las vegas will not aknowledge elf recall stating my car is not included in their list. Will not honor all paperwork from this website. Spoke to justin and I will now take my car home because they were insisting for me to pay to the amount of 2098 just for the high pressure pump excluding labor. Car performed well without any warnings other than the gas smell which at first we all just did not mind after checking if gas door is completely lock. Please help

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Mar 112014

IS 350 6-cyl

On March 11,2014, I stopped my car at the stop light behind another car. My car's engine suddenly started rev up. I applied the brake as much as I can. Buy my car started to move and hit the back of the car stopped in front of my car. Sudden unintended acceleration.

- Portland, OR, USA