2012 Lexus IS 350 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Lexus IS 350:

2012 Lexus IS 350 Owner Comments

Oct 122015

IS 350

No one has contacted us about this hazard it has been a year what are they waiting for the car to get in an accident so they won't have to fix it I can't sell the car because of this problem I cant drive the car because of this problem what am I to do "??" 740-272-0472

- Bethany Beach, DE, USA

May 152013

IS 350

My Lexus 2012 Is 250 accelerated on its own, brakes did not engage after depressing them X2, and then I crashed into a truck. Air bag did not deploy. Reported to Lexus who assumed no responsibility for incident. Third party inspected car and downloaded black box. Report from Lexus stated that car was drive able and no issues were found. Car incurred $18,000 in damages and was not drivable at the time of inspection. Witnesses at collision shop will validate such. When speaking to representatives at Lexus to report incident I was told by 2 reps on 2 occasions that this has happened to other vehicles that were the same make and model. Disturbing

- San Diego, CA, USA