2008 Lexus IS F electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Lexus IS F:

2008 Lexus IS F Owner Comments

Jul 082016

IS F

The SRS airbag light went off, needs a new sensor which Is around $1700. The airbags won't work unless the sensor Is replaced which Is a huge safety issue.

- Kennett Square, PA, USA

Sep 292015

IS F

Nav led touch screen not working/ stopped working.

- Charlotte, NC, USA

Mar 012015

IS F

It happened on two occasions. I was driving and decided to roll down my passenger window. I normally keep it closed. After a while, decided to close it and rolled up but it overshoot the window frame, that the glass almost fell off. I had to stopped and manually push it back in. I successfully rolled it up and kept it there for a week until my son rolled it down last March 1st,2015. It no longer will roll up. I took my car to palm beach Lexus on that same day. Apparently the plastic clip broke off and the entire window has to be replaced, for 600 usd. I have seen a lot of complaints online about this (mostly ES350), based on the number of complains this should be considered a defect and costumers shouldn't be paying for the replacement.

- Greenacres , FL, USA

Jun 012013

IS F 6-cyl

Over time, airbag wiring harness becomes loose and/or disconnected, causing airbag light to illuminate and disabling one or more airbags in the event of a crash. Lexus dealers confirm the problem but will not fix without costly payment......updated 12/03/15

- Marietta, GA, USA