2009 Lexus IS F accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Lexus IS F:

2009 Lexus IS F Owner Comments

Apr 172014

IS F 6-cyl

I was driving on hwy 32 when I heard a loud explosion and glass shattering. I pulled over to inspect my vehicle. I noted no physical damage to the outside of my vehicle. I got back in my vehicle to inspect the windows. I pulled back the visor to my sunroof and there was glass everywhere with a big hole in the middle. I exited the vehicle to see if an object had hit my sunroof and found no objects, other than pieces of glass.

- Odenton, MD, USA