2.1

2007 Lexus LS 460 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Lexus LS 460:

2007 Lexus LS 460 Owner Comments

Aug 082015

LS 460

Door armrests are disintegrating. The surface is very tacky which is becoming soiled and can not be cleaned. This rubber material also deteriorated on the trunk (lit switch cover) but was replaced under warranty

- Leesburg, FL, USA

Nov 182014

LS 460

My interior of my 2007 Lexus LS460 appears to be melting! I am not sure what is causing this problem as I use a sun shade... the dash and door panels are stickys and gummy.... Lexus told me there is nothing they will do about it.... I consider this very unacceptable from a $85K automobile!

- Madison, MS, USA