8.0

2000 Lexus LX 470 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Lexus LX 470:

2000 Lexus LX 470 Owner Comments

Jan 122006

LX 470 LX 4.7L V8

I went to start the car on a really cold day and it would not turn over. I had noticed this before on cold days, but never had this problem. I replaced the battery and that did not help it. When it was warm the car started fine and when cold, good luck. I never knew what the problem was as it could not be the starter if it only happened when it was cold. I did not like to drive it on cold days as I worried about being stranded.

- , Champaign, IL, USA