2008 Lexus RX400H brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Lexus RX400H:

2008 Lexus RX400H Owner Comments

Feb 032016

RX400H

While attempting to back into a parking space, accelerator stuck in down position, brakes locked up, engine accelerated to very fast rate, steering would not respond resulting in my car slamming into front end of car parked behind me at a high rate of speed. My car then accelerated forward continuing at a very high rate of speed across parking lot and hitting another car broadside which finally stopped my car. My car was a total loss as deemed by my insurance company.

- Henderson, NV, USA