2001 Lexus RX 300 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Lexus RX 300:

2001 Lexus RX 300 Owner Comments

May 052014

RX 300 6-cyl

I took the vehicle to the Lexus dealer when purchase. I told the repair person that there was a noise/roaring coming from the front of the vehicle and I was told that it was the suspension not to worry about it. For this inspection I paid over $300. Now the noise is back and it is much louder and it is constant.from 45mph and higher.the noise occurs when I am driving straight and when I turn to the right.when turning to the left the noise stops. I sound like the noise is coming from the steering column mechanism. The vehicle has been well maintained.please note that this my complaint.

- Berkeley Springs, WV, USA