2.0

2004 Lexus RX 330 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Lexus RX 330:

2004 Lexus RX 330 Owner Comments

Nov 092008

RX 330

My RX330 hit by motorcycle in back of my vehicle, normally power back door still working properly. But when we start to run, there are having noise comes from the door.After checking up the door is closing tightly.We having no idea where the noise came from.There are no authorize dealer in here.We should bring the car outside from town to repair it.

By here I hope can get how the best way to solve this problem.

- , Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia