2004 Lexus RX 330 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Lexus RX 330:

2004 Lexus RX 330 Owner Comments

Jan 252005

RX 330 6-cyl

I got into a car accident on the way to work. I was going 30 mph off a freeway exit and had to slam on my brake because the cars in front of me all stopped all of a sudden. I stepped on my brake pad all the way down but my car did not stop at all and ran into the truck in front of me. My 2004 RX330 went under the back of the truck in front of me, and my hood was all crumpled up. My insurance paid for all the repairs, which was over $9000 and now my inruance will go up. The repair was 2 weeks long, and the car in front of me filed a claim with my insurance company.

- Austin, TX, USA