2004 Lexus RX 330 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Lexus RX 330:

2004 Lexus RX 330 Owner Comments

May 022006

RX 330 6-cyl

I purchased my RX330 Sept. 2004 with 8 miles on it, however I travel over 150 highway miles a day. I have been experiencing the evaporation of brake fluid from my fluid reservoir which caused my brake light to come on. After replacing the brake fluid every 3-days I called the dealer and expressed the problem. Once taking it in they replaced the front brakes and added fluid. Three days later the brake fluid had evaporated and the brake light came on again. I immediately contacted the mechanicsberg, pa dealer after keeping it overnight they stated that nothing was wrong with my vehicle, however I refused to take it until they reproduced and repaired the problem. After reading the other 51 complaints, I have several issues to discuss with them. I am very blessed that my brakes haven't failed yet! I hope that all have made formal complaints to Lexus.

- York, PA, USA