2005 Lexus RX 330 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Lexus RX 330:

2005 Lexus RX 330 Owner Comments

Jul 312005

RX 330

In 2005 I bought the Lexus 400 hybrid. I immediately detected a problem with the brakes - there was a hesitation when depressed and then a second or two it would engage. The dealer told me that I needed to "get used to hybrid driving." When I brought it in for service in March of 2006 I again told the dealer that the breaks were not right. They did their assessment and told me that this is the way it is. Now hearing all the problems with Toyota and Lexus I think you should be aware of this. I recently wrote to Lexus and they immediately brought my car in and are keeping it for further investigation. I do not know what they will find or what they will ultimately tell me.

- New York, NY, USA