2007 Lexus RX 350 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Lexus RX 350:

2007 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Nov 152007

RX 350 6-cyl

After taking my wife to work on a rainy day in her 2007 Lexus RX350, I stopped in our driveway, which is on an incline, to work on the windshield wipers to try to set them to the "automatic" mode.  suddenly, the car lurched forward and went through the open garage door, through the garage, through the back wall of the garage, and finally came to a stop close to the back wall of the family room.  I tried to stop the car with the brakes, but I could not.  I tried three times unsuccessfully.  the air bags did not deploy.  luckily, I was not hurt, but the back wall of the garage and items along the back wall were demolished as well as items in the family room.

- Trenton, NJ, USA