5.2

2009 Lexus RX 350 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Lexus RX 350:

2009 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Oct 012014

RX 350

My Lexus RX350 dashboard and windoors are melting and get really sticky when I pull the windoors down all the sticky melting black residue got on the windoors so it's being a while since I went to the Lexus dealer they were not helping they said that I have to put my name in a waiting list which I did now it's been a while everytime I call them they keep telling me to wait

- Coral Springs, FL, USA

May 012014

RX 350

Dashboard melting, emitting fumes from evaporating dash. Cracking and peeling. Resulting from heat and humidity of Florida sun. Are the fumes emitted toxic" what are the long & short term effects on the respiratory system ? are the air bags at risk for premature deployment"

- Cape Coral, FL, USA

Mar 012014

RX 350

Glue rubber due to melting of rear door lock.

- Alexandria, LA, USA