2009 Lexus RX 350 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Lexus RX 350:

2009 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Nov 182013

RX 350

After a routine oil change and maintenance service at 94,000 I was informed that the power steering rack and pinion needs replacement for a fee of $1854, plus brake pad and replacement and resurfacing of the rear rotors for $385. I found no evidence of oil leakage on the garage floor.

- West Linn, OR, USA

Jun 012012

RX 350

2009 Lexus rx 350. Consumer states problems with vehicle brakes the consumer stated the brakes would vibrate when he/she reached a high speed. The vehicle was taken taken to the dealer and fixed free of charge. However, 5,000 miles later the problem returned.

- Newark, NJ, USA

Feb 152010

RX 350

I own a 2009 Lexus rx 350. When I am driving on a bumpy road and apply the brakes the car will not stop. They act like you are going into a skid. Shortly after purchasing the car I reported the problem to Lexus. They keep assuring me that there is nothing wrong with the vehicle. I have been lucky enough to avoid several near serious accidents. I have had to jump curbs on several occasions. I have rolled into the middle of intersections with cars coming at me in all directions

- Sherborn, MA, USA