2.9

2009 Lexus RX 350 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Lexus RX 350:

2009 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Feb 202012

RX 350 6-cyl

In Dec 2011, a reputable Toyota dealer performed a re-alignment because the steering was pulling to the right. The car was fine for a few weeks. In Feb 2012, the steering started pulling again. Again to the right. My concern is that something basic is wrong with the steering/alignment mechanism.

- Bradenton, FL, USA

Dec 142010

RX 350

I was driving my 2009 Lexus rx 350 down a major surface street when my power brakes and steering went out. I attempted to drive again after moving to a side street, and my steering and brakes went out 2 more times, I then had my vehicle towed to my Lexus dealer. They could not identify the reason for the problem.

- Dearborn, MI, USA

Jun 012009

RX 350

Vehicle will at random begin to pull to the left.

- Clarksville, TN, USA