2010 Lexus RX 350 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Lexus RX 350:

2010 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Jan 152013

RX 350 6-cyl

Traffic on I 5 N came to a sudden stop. I stepped hard on the brakes. The ABS function did not work and my car skidded and would have gone into the lane on my right if I had not corrected the skid. This could have resulted in a serious accident with potential bodily injuries. I had the vehicle inspected by Lexus dealer and they said nothing was wrong with the ABS brake system and that this could be one in a thousand incident. I have driven several other manufacturers autos with ABS and know that the Lexus experience is not how normal ABS brakes should function. This is a serious driving hazard and I have not received a satisfactory solution to this issue from Lexus to date. Updated 04/08/14

- Bellevue, WA, USA