Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Kiplinger's named it one of the greatest cars of the 21st century, we wouldn't go that far but for the price it's a nice ride.

Just make sure to keep an eye on these acceleration problems reported to NHTSA.

2011 Lexus RX 350 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Lexus RX 350:

2011 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Sep 122016

RX 350

I want to know if my car's air bags are safe. I recently was told many older Lexus SUV's had dangerous air bags and the car owners were able to receive safe cars from Lexus.

- Cashiers, NC, USA

Jun 152016

RX 350

My airbag did not deploy during a accident my car was total and I push down on my brakes it hit the back of a truck my injury were really bad I felt that my brakes and airbag

- Spring Lake, NC, USA

Feb 242013

RX 350 6-cyl

We were stopped for a red light in a left turn lane. At 9;30 at night the light is slow to change. In about 2 minutes it turned green. I could see cars stopping in the lanes. I pulled out only to be hit by another vehicle in the front end. Fhp estimated his speed at 50mph. My airbags did not deploy. Our seat belts never gave an inch in the crash, keeping us back against the seat. The vehicle was a total loss. The impact crushed items back to the fire wall. On the left side(sitting in the vehicle) where the battery sits, the police, nor the ims could understand why the air bags did not deploy. Was the crash so hard and fierce, the system was bypassed somehow? the injuries we suffered were severe chest pain from the seat belt and my right hand jammed into something, breaking small blood vessels and swelling. This is March 16 and I am still experiencing discomfort in the hand. When you look at the car, it is a small miracle we did not receive greater injuries. We thank our god and his son, jesus, for that. You have to take your hat off to those seat belts, too. Can someone come up with a good reason the seat belts did not work. I have several photos of the vehicle. I cannot find the VIN number.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA