8.7

2015 Lexus RX 350 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Lexus RX 350:

2015 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Jun 212016

RX 350

Dynamic speed control randomly (twice) has lost settings & control. Setting it at 60, car increased speed to 85, and ignored car in front of me, almost causing a crash. Lexus has not followed up with me on this. Voice recognition often functions incorrectly resulting in distracted driving, and has almost resulted in me driving out of my lane or off the road several times. Example: Ask it for directions to palo alto medical foundation: Result; gives me a list of South american restaurants. Contacted Lexus about this. Only response - take it to a dealer. I have an appt with one July 11. No documentation available. Self repair attempts: Disconnected the car battery for 30 seconds to reset the system and reprogrammed all settings available. Result: No change. Summary: With regard to the cruise control; someone could get killed from this!

- Fremont, CA, USA

Nov 262014

RX 350

Was driving at approx. 70 mph on highway 71 when I heard a loud crash. There were no other vehicles in sight around my vehicle so I thought a tire had blown out. After inspecting the vehicle and getting back inside, I realized the sunroof glass had exploded. I didn't realize it immediately as the cover was closed at the time, thankfully. As I had purchased the vehicle 5 days before, I called the dealer, who responded that I must have been hit by a rock. As there were no vehicles around for miles, I am confident it was not a rock but a manufacturer defect. Further, I was definitely not pleased with how the dealership handled considering the vehicle had less than 300 miles on it. I am just now submitting as I didn't know who to contact other than the dealer until I saw a segment on gma just yesterday.

- Houston , TX, USA