2016 Lexus RX 350 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Lexus RX 350:

2016 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Jun 132016

RX 350

My 2016 Lexus 350 rx was in the garage. I needed to move the car forward so I put it in drive. As soon as I released the brake, the car shot forward with great speed (unintended acceleration). The car crashed into some bicycles and shelves as I applied the brakes to stop the vehicle. I immediately called Lexus of tampa bay and they came out to pick it up. That was almost 8 weeks and nothing has been resolved.

- Wesley Chapel, FL, USA

Apr 222016

RX 350

Brand new car. On freeway middle lane in rush hour and lost throttle. Luckilyi able to get off freeway and called tow truck and went to dealer. Told it is throttle. 2 month old car and 1500 miles. I am scared it suddenly stopped working and am glad I did not meet an accident but scared about this especially as new car. This is safety hazard. Car errors on panel when it failed said; engine, throttle, transmission, AWD and safety error

- San Marino, CA, USA