2006 Lexus RX 400h brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lexus RX 400h:

2006 Lexus RX 400h Owner Comments

May 282016

RX 400h

I bought it on May 2015 from a dealership, it has now 150,000 miles on it, recently I saw the engine light and vsc light came on, I took it to auto zone to check the code, they told me that it is the sensor coolant system that must be replaced, I took it a mechanic shop to do it and that not solve the problem and the mechanic did a second check, he found that the radiator is crack, and that will cost me $600 and I still a loan balance for 12000 on

- Philadelphia, PA, USA

Dec 102015

RX 400h

All service lights are on, ABS vsc, and info display states some sort of vsc malfunction.

- Marietta, GA, USA

Nov 192015

RX 400h

I have ABS vsc and several other lights on on the dash. The response from Lexus is I need a new ABS accumulator assembly. Costs is in the thousands. The similar model design pump was used in the 2007-2011 Camry. Toyota has issued a warranty extension on that pump. Why has the Rx400H and the highlander not received this extension!

- Marietta, GA, USA