2010 Lexus RX 450h accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Lexus RX 450h:

2010 Lexus RX 450h Owner Comments

Jul 062009

RX 450h

I bought a new Lexus Rx 350 2010 on July 3, 2009 at newport Lexus. On August 28 when I opened the left rear door at night, while SUV was parked in the garage, to retrieve item from the back seat, the whole left rear window shattered in pieces. It was quite a traumatic experience for me. It took me almost forty minutes to clean up the fibroglass debris. Prior to this incident, I was not aware of any damage to the left rear passenger side window. I took the SUV back to dealer next day. The company did replace it in goodfaith. They claims it was the first time they heard such an incident. I just wonder whether there are other reported similar incident. I do have grandkid occasionally sitting in the rear seat. If could potentially cause injury to the passenger sitting in the back seat.

- Costa Mesa, CA, USA