2013 Lexus RX 450h miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Lexus RX 450h:

2013 Lexus RX 450h Owner Comments

Sep 072015

RX 450h

I was backing out of a parking space suddenly and for no apparent reason the my car sped up.my break did no stop my car. I was finally able to stop my car by putting into park. The stop was so abrupt that I didn't realize I hit anything. This same scenario happened about two week ago, except I didn't hit anything

- Southampton, PA, USA