4.0

2003 Lexus SC 430 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Lexus SC 430:

2003 Lexus SC 430 Owner Comments

Mar 112007

SC 430

It was shocking for Lexus not to complete their warranty work by fixing the problem with my car, especially after keeping the car over 7 weeks in their shop, the answer was we do not know how to fix it. My confidence in Lexus is gone, the corporate HQ customer service s... with one word. Will never buy another Lexus again, the funny part of it is that I own another one. Lexus is too confident with their reputation, they've become arrogant, it reminds me the Audi history with brakes, when they decided the American drivers do not know how to drive, I could see a similar thing happening with Lexus.

- , Los Altos, CA, USA