2003 Lincoln Aviator accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Lincoln Aviator:

2003 Lincoln Aviator Owner Comments

Dec 312014

Aviator V8

I have a Lincoln aviator because I love them but it is such a eye sore to walk up to my suv and see this ugly crack in my tail gate, Letting mositure in that could short out the wires, As much as we pay for our cars they should be able to stay together

- , Seffner, FL, USA

Jun 012014

Crap work done. Sucks that I will always have this problem unless someone gets off their ass and does something about it to resolve the actual problem.

- , Parker, CO, USA

Aug 072009

Aviator 4door 4.9

Our Lincoln Avaitor is in excellent condition and we take very good care of it. One day i noticed a large crack right in the center of the liftgate. I did some research on the web and found many other owners facing the same issue with this vehicle. Hope Lincoln stays true to itself and orders a recall to fix this problem.

- , Wilmington, NC, USA