- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 9 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 47 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 82 days ago
2004 Lincoln Aviator
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2004 Aviator seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air bag indicator light is on1
- NHTSA: Air Bags5
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Aviator Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Aviator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Aviator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aviator.