- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 20 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 39 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 81 days ago
2004 Lincoln Aviator
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2004 Aviator seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air bag indicator light is on1
- NHTSA: Air Bags5
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Aviator Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Aviator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Aviator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aviator.