- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 2 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 29 days ago
- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 49 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 53 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
1995 Lincoln Continental
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 1995 Continental accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.