- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 0 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 27 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 57 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 76 days ago
1995 Lincoln Continental
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 1995 Continental accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.