- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 9 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 47 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 82 days ago
1997 Lincoln Continental
Worst 1997 Continental electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door ajar warning with interior lights on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.