- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 26 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 56 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 75 days ago
1997 Lincoln Continental
Worst 1997 Continental electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door ajar warning with interior lights on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.